I have, surprisingly, been nominated for an award! In all the time I’ve been blogging- around 6 months- I think I have so far been nominated for 4 blogging awards. Thank you to those who regularly read my blog.
And thanks to Em, over at Literary Moose, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. A visit to her blog is a must on your to-do list.
aspiringwriter22– another lovely blogger. She shares some entertaining and informative writing tips.
Flying While Falling Down– I’ve only just started following this blog but I can already see how much of a rewarding experience it will be to follow.
Now, I’m supposed to share 7 facts about me…
- The public speaking competition I talked about in this post was not as epic a fail as I had anticipated it would be. I won the public speaking component of the competition, but not the whole thing. (Does this even count as a fact?)
- I talk a lot. Apparently.
- I won a NAIDOC week art competition in primary school out of my class. I received Bajirriga the Turtle as a prize.
- I’ve been watching the new Shadowhunters TV show. It’s my new obsession.
- I have every Greek letter and its pronunciation on paper on my bedroom walls.
- I don’t like eating out, because everywhere I go seems to think every customer is morbidly obese.
- Whenever I go outside- which is a miracle in itself- to go shopping, there is high potential for me to binge-buy notebooks.
Happy Saturday, people! (Or Friday in other parts of the world.)