It’s pleasing for me to receive an award, and this one is no different. Thank you to Jordan over at Words… I Need Words for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
Seven Facts About Me
I’ll just say some random things.
- I absolutely HATE it when I’m on my laptop or reading a book and someone is standing right behind me, as if they are hovering or can’t quite figure out what to do next.
- I couldn’t cook if the world was ending.
- I have three pairs of glasses, each with their assigned role. One for at home, one for at school, and one for when I am going away. (Although I seem to have misplaced my home ones at the moment.)
- All the shows I seemed to like watching didn’t make it past the first season, i.e Stalker and Forever.
- I had an origami phase during which I made my family origami a whole origami box of origami books, a bow tie, and a love heart with wings for Christmas once.
- I hate going outside when I’m in the process of writing something (which is always).
- I have a Facebook page for Harbour here, and also a page where you can suggest improvements. I’d really love it if you could like and comment anywhere on these two pages if you follow my blog on WordPress, because it’s looking awfully silent over there. (Yes, I am sneaky.)
These are the bloggers whose blogs stand out to me for being entertaining, informative and inspiring. Please do check them out!
Aeryn at Rejectomancy
Danny at Dream Big, Dream Often
Madeline at readwritefangirl
Tessa at Nothing Was Said
Sandra at what sandra thinks
Hillary at happiness and its constituents
All of these blogs are run by amazing people! It’s definitely worth your time to take a look.