Wow. This week has well and truly been full of surprises.
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It’s the first blogging award I’ve been nominated for- although I have noticed some hanging around- and it’s with a lot of pleasure that I’m writing this post.
Thank you Sandra from what sandra thinks for nominating me for this award! Please make the decision of visiting her blog, as it is both funny and heartbreaking. And Sandra is a wonderful character.
Here are my answers to Sandra’s questions:
- If you were a superhero, who would you be, and why?
I wouldn’t be a superhero. I would be a normal person. Seriously. (Besides, I have absolutely no knowledge of superheroes; excluding Cat Woman, but I wouldn’t want to be her.)
2. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? (Or, if you don’t eat ice cream, what is your favourite dessert?)
My favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate. Because who doesn’t like chocolate? Crazy people. But my favourite dessert? Hmmmm… that’s a hard one.
3. Do you have as much trouble as I do coming up with questions for these things?
Nope. I googled it. Google is the answer to everything. But your questions were pretty good.
4. When did you last have a really good laugh and what made you laugh?
To be honest, I don’t tend to remember what makes me laugh really hard. I do remember once when I was watching an episode of Bondi Vet and there was a thorny devil on it. But I said to my mum at the time- before they said what it was- that it was a Horny Devil. It made me laugh for an age! And my mum, too.
5. If you become famous, what will it be for?
Writing, of course! Or anything creative, considering I’m into a wide range of creative outlets. I love poetry in particular. I hope to one day publish a successful poetry collection. There’s always options for me in fiction, creative nonfiction, and screenwriting, too. If I really wanted to.
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominators.
3. Nominate other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Emphasising what Sandra said on her blog when she nominated me, please do visit these people’s blogs! Their content is amazing and you’ll definitely not regret visiting them.
My nominees (baring in mind that I included some of these nominees in my Harbour’s Top 20 Poetry-Related Blogs post):
- Doles Photography
- Lauren Jeffrey
- Life as I Interpret it
- Whitman’s Barbaric Yawp
- Optional Poetry
- Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY
Questions for my nominees:
- How did you discover your niche?
- Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What’s your favourite book, and why?
- What is your favourite word? Why?
- Baths or showers?
- What did you want to be when you were little? Is it different from what you’re doing/ want to do now?
- What is the last thing you ate?
- Who is someone you really admire?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What’s the meanest thing that someone has ever said to you?
Thank you, Mr. Google. And thank you to Sandra!
Also, a general notification: I will be experimenting with the theme of my blog, so if you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to comment below.
Over and out.